Covid 19 Work Info
Following the recent guidelines from the government, I am making provision for safe working in customer’s homes;
- I am holding client consultations by video on Zoom or Skype, and via phone, sending ideas and samples in the post or lending out sample books, these can be left on your doorstep or posted.
- Myself and my fitters will all ensure safety, with use of gloves, masks and shoe covers, regular hand washing and use of antibac gel. We will phone ahead for all appointments so you can leave doors open for us to gain access without needing to be in the same room.
- My superb making and upholstery team all work from their own homes or small workshops adhering to social distancing advice, so can continue to provide their first class service with a high level of safety for them and you.
- Wallpapers and paints can be delivered directly to you from the suppliers.
- I am very happy to store items we have made free of charge until you feel happy for the fitter to come to your home.
This can be a good time to think about updating your property and ensuring your home and living spaces are somewhere that makes you feel happy to be, and that works for your household and lifestyle!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.